Scholarships and Discounts
Canadians living in Canada receive a 10% discount. The discount will automatically by applied to the registration cost at checkout.
Donate to the louis J. Meyers Scholarship fund
The Louis J. Meyers Scholarship fund provides financial support and opportunities for musicians to attend NERFA and advance their network and career.
Please consider donating to support these ongoing efforts.
Louis J. Meyers Artist Scholarships
- Must be a first time attendee
- Scholarship amounts can range from 50-100% conference registration discount (does not include travel or hotel)
- Members of a group must apply individually
- Scholarships are awarded on a first-come basis
- Scholarships awarded are based on the availability of funds
- Artist scholarship applications close on April 30, 2020
- Artists will be notified by May 31, 2020 of their application status and must register for the conference by June 15, 2020
Folk DJ/Presenter Discounts
Folk DJ/Presenter Discounts not applicable on 2020 Early Bird Rates. Applications will open on 5/1/2020. Presenters and Folk DJs may be eligible to receive discounts on registration. Less the cost of included meals (estimated at $120), first timers receive a 50% discount and returning attendees receive a 25% discount. If you are a Folk DJ or presenter, you must fill out the following form and wait for approval. Upon approval you will receive a discount code. Discount codes must be applied at the time of registration, they will not be applied retroactively.