Summer Submissions Are CLOSED!!
Thanks to Everyone who participated in the March spotlight competition!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 3 WiNNING ARTISTS!
#NERFA365 Spotlight Video Eligibility:
- Submissions are open as of June 1, 2021 through June 30, 2021
- Submissions are open to all NERFA community regional artists.*
- Artists/Acts are encouraged to submit one (1) video per month**
- Submissions are limited to videos created since June 1, 2020
- Videos should be no longer than 8 minutes in length
- Videos are preferred submitted as a YouTube video
- One (1) song only per submission***
Each submitted video will be reviewed by a panel of jurors – pulling from NERFA’s pool of presenters, radio DJs, industry professionals, and artists. The jurors will then select their favorite videos & NERFA will notify the artists who have been selected for the feature. This feature will happen every month and is designed to highlight NERFA members’ creativity during COVID.
Each video will be judged on the following criteria:
- Video Quality
- Songwriting Quality
- Musicianship Quality
- Overall entertainment factor
Benefits to each 2021 featured video:
- $250 Gift Certificates to B&H Photo & Video
- Featured Video will be featured in a premiered YouTube event complete with video feedback from this month’s judges on why the video was chosen.
- Inclusion and congratulations along with artist bio feature across all NERFA Social Media (3,000 person reach)
- Announcement & Inclusion in our Monthly Newsletter (2,000 person reach)
We thank B&H Photo for co-sponsoring this feature and all artists for their submissions. NERFA will only contact artists whose videos have been selected as a NERFA365 Video Spotlight. Jurors are selected by the NERFA365 Committee from a rotating pool of participants, who are members of the NERFA community. Each video will be reviewed by all three judges and for those selected to be featured, the performers will hear from the judges why it was chosen. Selected videos will be promoted and shared across all NERFA social media platforms, under the banner of #NERFA365.
- * Regional Artists are residents within the Northeast Region or artists whose careers are associated with the Northeast Region
- ** The same video may only be submitted for consideration up to three times
- *** If the video contains more than one (1) song the video will be disqualified