These are the meetings where we invite the community to an informal discussion of what’s going on, what we are doing, discuss first looks into programming and conference planning, and basically are there to discuss any questions on the community’s mind. Hope to see you soon!
- Keep your share to 3 minutes or less (So we can include as many speakers as possible and address questions in our planned hour and fifteen minutes).
- Allow one person to speak at a time (Raise your hand to indicate you’re waiting, or you can always put something into the chat box).
- Listen actively and speak thoughtfully, engaging in open, honest, and constructive dialogue.
- Maintain a safe and welcoming space for all (Critcism and disagreement in a civil conversation is good.)
- If you don’t know something for sure – ASK.
- Commit to ongoing learning and improvement of the community